Friday, February 27, 2015

I think Maggie wearing ugly Oh year, while watching TV on the side feel that this is how it goes! S


This year's Golden Horse Awards featuring so many people wear light-colored, many-to-white words we use to describe the feeling of a kind of deprivation, with the Golden Bell Award and Golden Melody Awards contrast, the Golden Horse style seems to be more grand, like this degree costumes, if we give up the idea of a surprise move, the probability of error is very low, generally speaking this is no avalanche class catastrophe, at most, to the extent that only fly in the ointment friends. Taozai slimming success, light blue clothes with jewelry and high heels color red is also very interesting, grammy 2011 but this is her first few wear this style of dress up? If I had known this did not have to wear a waist muffled style, it might as well eat two pizza or something, anyway, this dress looked like she was going to wait for the spa, or hot springs. Joke set foot on the red carpet, I thought to myself, "she wearing that dress is very suitable grammy 2011 to take after Shadow", but I think it seems more suitable for large emerald opera actor, if we can choose other kinds of styles of jewelry (or is this Do so with traditional jewelry dress), should be more fashion sense. Nick's the clothes I like, short body jacket plus round butterfly bow tie, both unconventional, grammy 2011 but not excessive, I think men's draw the line on the propriety of quite important, Nick this I feel just fine clothes. I really like the actress Miss Lu Yijing always had a very special clothing tastes, people say that the wisdom grammy 2011 of grandmothers pregnant belly belly round tip a boy a girl, and that if the vertical side of the belly wrinkled it? I think it refers grammy 2011 to the change of clothes and a bar. Shu Qi This dress is obvious she is a true movie star, way wide skirt lace dress to wear full-frame, grammy 2011 wearing a crown of the head is also out of the common stereotypes of beauty queen style, plus skirt should generally crown Disney Princess will be very old-fashioned flavor, but actually wear on her and did not. Had 珮瑜 (I can not believe I checked back a few times to check her name! Probably more than ten times now) seem filmed a lot of advertising, this time on the red carpet chose red pants suit very chic, in a long dress actress in a short dress, so she kind of stand the taste, I think quite successfully. Alec tight leather pants a whole reminds me six lines Li Luosi the lederhosen off never to pull up that part of the story, plus black leather pants shirt with rivets shoes, it is very strong, but I'm not sure Alec is not suitable for this. Janice put her taste the same color to maximize her own clothes from head to toe, like flesh! But like this translucent sparkling fishtail skirt, she seems to have passed through twenty thousand times, if she wanted a more perfect match these clothes, I think the direction of the common variety show seems to be a hedging stockings can be considered. (Well it is not) Sandrine Pinna body exudes a youthful, select this white short dress flounced actually not bad (although the "battle Fashion Runway" There was a coffee filter fitted with this ultra-like), but What kind of dress fashion party in such situations can wear, which can be great opportunities for the Golden Horse has to wear this dress, there is not enough momentum finalists for Best Actress. Guey Lun Mei elegant, looks beautiful, but her body is basically inspired this suit should come from the Lion Dance, I mean, we have seen the lion dance group members to wear pants? Semicircle that the edges fringed details of treatment, is simply exactly ah! As a whole piece dress made of the effect grammy 2011 is that by which the production of racing tires sponsored fashion lion bar. Like with Kwai Lun Mei, slightly oriental style Yang Kuei-mei (Kwai Lun Mei should think shouting "aging mother just did not want to show what the Oriental style!" It), the most notable detail is behind a string of long tassels, I think This is a very useful grammy 2011 design, grammy 2011 if the ceremony becomes very tedious boring, she can use it as a small stream Su own manual or something, really, to focus on a small hand-especially when the passage grammy 2011 of time is really fast oh. I always liked Vivian attended the ceremony grammy 2011 wearing, but just look at her that night feeling like clothes and jewelry, which led the Lifetime Achievement Award of the great actresses seniors would choose something (and then we will admire her style remains the figure is well maintained class), now the beauty is in peak condition she wear such a pity. Yuan Quan this suit from contour to suit all night market just looks like a big bag of goldfish fishing back (there are red and black), and of course, as the outline of a pregnant woman can choose is limited, but unless she has always been fishing for goldfish lovers, or in fact, she should have a lot of other better options. Lynn This hairstyle is the best mix of clothing should spend jacket and pant and back in the back of the child, appropriate thing to do is to the river washing clothes or cooking with bamboo blow stove fire (not when wiping the sweat from his forehead with the back), but she has long legs and lower body burst milk should be a whole, I think she was "out of the hall into the kitchen," this sentence is too surface of understanding. Maggie is my idol, who in my mind that she was perfect, because I would have liked her and almost decided to dress like this, but think about it, this dress if you wear someone else would have been accused of a very miserable, I guess she can add about the whole process of thinking outside the dress belt (his style and the like), but I think that belt plus design and hem striped grammy 2011 dress feathers, feeling like you want to play the "Mummy 3: mummy battle deserted Paris "movie or something. When images from the newsletter, Apple Daily, Kimo news.
Alec is really not suitable to wear like that, plus leather pants belt studs studs throughout a vulgar, grammy 2011 with Joke of Jade "coincides" grammy 2011 Maggie this body, I was surprised, because I think she should be very elegant, grammy 2011 or clothes look really very cumbersome? Best dressed I gave Shu Qi, word, in fact, I quite like the Yuan Quan nice dress, she also dressed very good ~ 10:19 November 29, 2009 in the afternoon
Maggie belt really strange! Kind of like buying clothes bundled grammy 2011 plastic belt - but her arm look good wearing silver 10:35 November 29, 2009 in the afternoon
I swear - I'm watching the Golden Horse while thinking:?!! Personal opinion will say anything to see from the ground when the awards see MAGGIE played back in time to see the shoes of her footwork is very bodice dress is very suitable for him - but the waist while telling me ....... grammy 2011 letters surfaced in my mind some of the negative thoughts aside when myself: Okay - this is probably my lack of fashion Xiaojiazaiqi not know how many people now see her shoes!??! Beige leather boots - boots !! (still tell myself: grammy 2011 You're not a fashion person - you do not know !! might make me feel better so !!) November 29, 2009 10:38 pm
For small chest, I have absolutely no opinion! grammy 2011 The first time just to see the reaction when Kwai Lun Mei, is that her dress is slowly falling in ... very worried for her ah !! Also, thank you for your personal opinion ! :) 10:58 November 29, 2009 in the afternoon
Maggie's Roman people will not feel has been looking for since the gods, Hu Tingting I gasped, I did not expect so bad law and order in Taichung, Tao Zi is no sincerity, vegetables extent I guess probably the daughter readily pick that piece to wear, Su Youpeng biggest problem in the face, upper body Lynn Fortunately, pants reveal a little vulgar, like a live play music, she can immediately jump into the dance floor swaying Sandrine Pinna, like peeling winter dress, Shu Qi, boring to people want to turn off the TV, Kwai Lun Mei front of the TV ... I just feel good assessment of people, you most communicative talent, 11:28 November 29, 2009 in the afternoon
I hope to see Hu Tingting +1! I read the news that, although Hu Lu second daughter more, second only to Lynn, but draw the proper sense of proportion. I want to roll your eyes ... read simply because they are afraid of these reporters Hu mayor unhappy it! Although Hu daughter really have a pair of legs, but I think her dress with her hair makeup does not match! (And I do not like that dress ...) November 30, 2009 12:01 am
Lynn bad hair I laughed, but I'm looking forward to that amazing dress like Jolin appear .... btw give you her clothing grammy 2011 line is still the same this year is really astonishing http://l.yimg.com /o/xp/ctnews/20090502/03/178284057.jpg http://www.popbee.com/image/2008/04/jolin-chai-080408-2.jpg http://tw.img.nextmedia.com I carefully grammy 2011 selected /images/twapple/640pix/20090520/EN18/EN18_001.jpg http://www.popbee.com/image/2008/09/jolin-chai-020908-3.jpg November grammy 2011 30, 2009 12:22 am
Yuan Quan dress design so it goes, because grammy 2011 .... she was pregnant! Miss Maggie, a play on the amazing quartet, figure, few dare to wear white, a few people grammy 2011 did not wear a goddess taste. Flat chest and height ratio of view, I would think that the use of belts properly Maggie (she compared the belt if it is not ...), as the use of jewelry with her, Maggie has always been the same elegant style. China Times commentary Maggie grammy 2011 got talent colored dress really is OMG, feeling a little ignorant. November grammy 2011 30, 2009 12:38 am
I liked Maggie's clothing, I feel good personality but also beautiful! ! ! ! ! November 30, 2009 1:29 am
Ting-Ting Hu did not say how the set is not to say good-looking set of cut Oh, I think it is the most distinctive clothing starlight it actually, I think the standard of this session are good but this story also represents the security of wearing too Shu Qi attended the major awards in recent years, movies are flat shoulder dress (a little tired) Janice cut set of the stars can be considered particularly feel like it, I think the overall shape of the style of thousands, although I do not like the color of meat tires in addition you have not noticed the stars did not visit her auspices ? People ready to go when the host side of the visit was to take pictures from your photographer took her no time rushing grammy 2011 it? Then she questions from behind the mayor's daughter Ting-Ting Hu Hu has visited the following do you think it felt weird ? I feel very conception Yuan Quan set of ink is to say it another set of Maggie, but I'm a little dumbfounded her own body shape fashion so that the set of costumes to wear on her dress as if we can not say anything (cowards dare in This sound) I think the feeling when I see those home sweater coat hairs from the ball it was 珮瑜 handsome set of qualities I love the attitude of a great parking speech was really good last year, did not give her the Golden Horse finalists unfair As the entire Avenue of individuals think the face is the most attractive to receive special contribution grammy 2011 award Jue Wang's granddaughter, "Wang Yun" I liked her so beautiful Kaiwo why not holding her? Ha November 30, 2009 5:24 am
Maggie's dress, let me just look at that: that girdle + skirt how to engage; then see her walking posture + conversation, they felt: in fact pretty good thing - this dress is really only her dress to live, Others wear Masi although Hu Tingting not be written, but I want to say I do not know why, just think a little dust barelegged taste (personal perception), I'd rather she was the oldest of the main speaker dressed most general black long dress 2009 November 30th 10:08 am
I think Maggie wearing ugly Oh year, while watching TV on the side feel that this is how it goes! Shu Qi hair, I do not love, I feel a little pressure grammy 2011 off ... like being a car, too flat a. Dress it touches the full beauty grammy 2011 & #

No comments:

Post a Comment