Monday, February 23, 2015

I do not know why the Taiwanese artist resources should ($$, stylists, the ability to tune the dres


Although I think Don from St. and Yang Qian Pei presided over pretty good, (and perhaps all of the Walk of Fame presenter in the auspices of the best front there is a completely no guest can get through, I'm so touched), but these female stars! This year Gold 钟星光 Avenue bored to sleep I'm still a bit on the couch. (Or is this just older symptoms.) Yang Qian Pei is very beautiful, ultra-short tutu dress suitable for her age and appearance (finally!), Accompanied award winning documentaries by a pair of shoes and a little purple in autumn and winter popular feeling. The only advice I have is that she's award winning documentaries wearing too much jewelry (also pose done first). When I saw when Patty really award winning documentaries shiver, her Persian rug / Nanyang wealthy flavor dress, the length of the wrong color is more frightening, they might even Kenting street did this stuff, if Patty is my Friends, I will be Steve Ma grabbed her upper shoulders shaking force, "Why, why, whom you want to torture yourself?! u want to prove in the end what?!" Patty is really a very high failure rate of female stars on the red carpet, there are so many dress You can let her election, she was elected to one of the worst have such a magical skills. King size bed to increase the entire group, including linen quilt pillowcase get all wore effect is Tianxin body dress, and this flat style does not fit her (the skirt is so heavy that she would like to confirm its support breast extraordinary it?), really, award winning documentaries does not mean that we should preside Bell Award dressed award winning documentaries like clocks, or one day u want to pretend to preside Golden Horse Is it a horse? (to China to preside over the case, Hundred Flowers Award Fortunately, there. .. Golden Rooster Award for it?) these three presenters knew would go along the Walk of Fame, and why their clothes match is a completely occasional passers feeling? Also, Wu (Congratulations winners), do not ask your pants jacket, just ask, why do you want to copy the hairstyle Kevin Tsai private monologue last three of them deep inside:? Gazette: Hey - did not see my sign, I was practicing wait winning the prize seat friends. Day: I'm so beautiful, there's a photographer, shoot it !! Enough Hou:? I started to want to wear this dress is not the right choice should be right after all, so many times I've attended the ceremony can be considered regulars What should I wear are so pretty nice ... the Constitution: the Golden Bell Award for pick-up did not know there are multiple Oh, Oh Oh, hold up to twelve years that I won it. Day: shoot me, right, his aging mother award winning documentaries today resplendent beauty (rejection skirt), shoot it. Hou: Stylist clearly told me that I have been asking him look good look good do you think he's been telling me I did not wear out okok now looked down at himself wearing, uh, did not waist and chest soil pattern old and I ? At that time it was the evil Gazette: Oh, if I won today and I'm double Admiralty Golden King, the next step to come and collect a Golden Horse Awards, hey. Day: Pei Cen wreck, how I would wear the set even more beautiful, shoot me, right, brother photography shoot here?. award winning documentaries (Circling) Hou: I must be only a temporary loss of mind wearing it out, which can be considered a piece of clothing or just what country you come scarf tied in me and so, it is not that Indian?? style restaurant with a curtain? No, I remember borrow clothes gucci man even told me that was the blanket. award winning documentaries Gazette: I must be the fate of the return today I tell you ah really sure winning friends. Day: shoot me, today my best Hou:! Calm, take a deep breath, now riding a tiger, it is impossible to go back and change, can only pretend calm, smile, right, is to pull himself up on both sides of the mouth, well done slightly hid behind Xiange a little better, at least he dressed worse than me, I really do not know how to dress day heart to others can be as graceful pat dry, and tomorrow I will be Masi reported it dry. Zheng Yuan Chang's pants too tight (but also bell-bottoms? WTF?) I guess he was in a lot of talcum powder before wiping legs smooth pants that cover the inside. And do not worry, award winning documentaries he will squat when pants, sat down, up and down the ladder when Shua bang burst it? (But I liked him with a piece of feather burberry scarf) Aska continue to adhere to the jacket is too small line, well, if the next ten years he wore this jacket shrink, it becomes his personal style (but why should this style?). Janet from (the texture looks very bad) to stiff pose clothing too thick makeup to look like a Barbie doll throughout the eighties, but really, this last time I saw flashes of knitted fabric is made into a desk babes wear tights, and the girl wore also looks better. PLB this dress is completely old-fashioned wallpaper pattern, (it comes to this, she should pull open to the entire skirt standing behind Zheng Yuan Chang wearing bell-bottoms award winning documentaries when the background fishes, so that we can cherish the memory of the past time.) Speaking of retro, every year someone must bow in black white dress tradition continues this year by Zhou Youting (WHY), but I think she is very beautiful, award winning documentaries especially with the kind of intoxicated love feeling Umin Boya, remove the black bow is Zhang wedding a. What LanXinMei think? I think the first thing you see is "Li Lie u get good fat !!" second eye is "Miss Wang Xiaolan u finally dyed his hair !!" stay small melon hairstyle and make her look sturdy frame of the bag? I do not know. Joe Chen could actually pretty good, but she punched a big fork in the chest, is to tell you that she was wrong, we get it. "Iraq morning ~ Ariel ~ u bow Why so big? Mom said bow is pretty big," (please with "elephant" song to sing) Honestly, my mother also occasionally make mistakes, I first saw arrived just felt "WOW, that's a really big bow ah Ariel !!", then the addition of a moment award winning documentaries I still feel "WOW, that's a really big bow ah Ariel !!" (Really that bow is really too much.) Bianca Bai wearing condoms used. (And u think u in Eastern shopping go watch the show it?) Rainie clothes back from the front like a backpack, crazy sleeves with black and white color makes her look like a French maid and Himalayan mountaineering team hybrid. Ethan clothes to wear on him look good, but if it is a normal body looks of it, or do not try this long pants better, otherwise end up not farm the farmer is very short legs (or very short legs farming award winning documentaries farmer. ) As Joe Chen traded this pink tutu dress, I would very much like to know whether the part played by the chest Peng with airbag functionality. Adam's clothes do not fit, the jacket is too big, too long pants, shoes nor (but with beige satin trousers worn together, what shoes are not right, and that in itself is a mistake pants) Chiang Shu dress is forcing me again The old stems with spinal award winning documentaries cord injuries (next to open a "spinal cord injury" label better). Stephanie, I ask u dressed as Oscar trophies doing here? (Or in fact this is just Stephanie wax? Really increasingly difficult to distinguish a.) On the whole the big female star of Trinidad and Tobago halter (so boring, you will be surprised halter first to fifth when you feel but is back Well, there is no big deal, so Li Jing Ajaccio June, I know u were there back, ok, But who has not?) female stars, this time u all their clothes are like a rented bridal salon (they might really is), what a bleak ceremony. Pictures from the Apple Daily, BBC News, Kimo news appreciate your style will continue to read on November 1, 2008 8:35 pm
I laugh to tears fall out ... XD November 1, 2008 10:48 pm
Xin beak white man I had no opinion (which meant that I am actually quite personal opinion) so you think of his comments make me laugh, especially the head tilted back to watch advertising Haha Haa shopping Taiwan 2008 1:04 am on November 2
I also think Joe Chen's full of lovely pink dress, but the chest (neckline) is really exaggerated, can then again, what woman does not want his chest "airbag" the bigger the better? : D Unfortunately, the cute little dress so boring actually coupled with a pair of dress shoes ...... Ariel people want to tear down the bow, with scissors snip snip or two, the shorter belt repair and re-branded small No. 2 bow ...... November 2, 2008 1:05 am
Three o'clock book review: 1. I think this was a good auspices of the Walk of Fame, I do not know why people say Golden Star Avenue award winning documentaries juan and Dennis's more exciting .. and from the thousands of Pei's performance is fairly average at least nobody outside overwhelmingly grab words, but did not hear too many "have fun ~~", "I wish you a good time Hello!" in the words stupid concept 2. LanXinMei outfit ah well, unfortunately years of age a man, her body not suitable, the version is also the year again piecemeal some style 3. Most clothes are not cause visual shock, but it is a little too safe (I am super surprised Lee Ching really wear a set of test equipment installed green goddess came to Athens ), no way out of personal style, in fact, talking about how nobody CPIC that a leather dress riffraff? In fact, not 赖耶 November 2, 2008 1:59 am
I saw that piece Southeast wind Patty wanted to dress:!! (! Haha) finished she wants to be a personal opinion ritual to death Sure - but I saw that dress really is shuddering ~~~ then emerge:? why (obviously I read it very hard to read blog) but Li Jing really wearing that piece before award winning documentaries her debut at Thean Hou Temple green dress that piece again ps ~~ If julia is a bridal salon, then yes a lot of people - their clothes award winning documentaries come from, where they face tight ps ~~ Stephanie to laugh Why? (we all know know why) November 2, 2008 8:00 AM
I do not know why the Taiwanese artist resources should ($$, stylists, the ability to tune the dress) is much better than the average person, but often people are dumbfounded Sunbeam Avenue, overall lack of sense, not a model for a lot of foreign Walk of Fame You can refer to it? (of course Asians and Westerners different body color, but many styles, you can try Well in advance) if you were going to wear some nightclub party, award winning documentaries forget what a good artist wearing a short skirt@@probably no common sense to the major events and want to create something becomes so be it! Golden Horse Awards, please refueling ~ November 2, 2008 12:47 pm
About 白欣惠 that part is great awesome! November 2, 2008 8:48 pm
1. About Yangzong Wei little jacket award winning documentaries style ... I suddenly felt that if he changed to a light-colored coat, you should immediately have a stewardess flavor. (However, this stewardess looks very cordial> "<) award winning documentaries 2. Stephanie stood before the wall, there are just the tip of a light chest symbol ah ... [again, I really do not know the cause of her laugh ( show of hands) - can someone tell me?) November 3, 2008 10:23 am
I feel like playing award winning documentaries Pauline Lan deliberately think about her body does not lose those female stars ㄚ Luxiong or if you still want to wear a halter or dress like a woman mopping the floor is not too boring and understand her personality on not necessarily know that I can say for her that makes her clothes Maison Martin Margiela between award winning documentaries insiders know how teenage star brand? Withheld greatly your opinion with a

No comments:

Post a Comment