Monday, January 13, 2014

Downtown After we took the metro to the area of the Conference spirit awards Centre (where are the

LA (Day 3) 2: Staples Center, Club Nokia and the Grammy Museum | my American adventure ...
Downtown After we took the metro to the area of the Conference spirit awards Centre (where are the mega conferences and congresses), Staples Center and the Grammy Museum. Luciana and I are so much music fans and we amused visit the Grammy Museum.
The Staples Center will not only play the Lakers! I did not know it also plays another NBA team, the Clippers and the women's team in the WNBA (Woman's NBA) are called Sparks. Moreover also plays a hockey team (Los Angeles Kings), has boxing ii ah! well apart from that there are also mega concerts (like the Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, etc ...).
Then across the street is Club Nokia, which amounts to a mall type island Diagonal Space Gironés there ... where are the Nokia Theatre John Mayer Trio recorded the magnificent "Where the light is" .
There are a sort of Walk of Fame with Grammy "important" each year (best song, best album, best artist and rookie artist). We used to take the picture of the respective year. I think this year they celebrate 54 years of the 53 th Grammy. Another curious thing (qua I already knew) that is held each year around the week of my birthday, and just 85 were held the day of my birth! funny: Artist Cindy Lauper revel installation and theme and album of the year Tina Turner! jejej yeah!
Then we went to the museum, I did not let you do that rage pictures! but I saw things that I got goosebumps! part of the chronologies, the various statues, documentaries, pictures ... there were clothes, tools, Hard Rock cafe style ... more or less.
Highlight strap Stevie Ray Vaughan the great serpent, all a special collection of dresses from Whitney Houston, a special about the origins of Heavy Metal ... or a collection of jackets the great Michael Jackson ... notably the sports jacket Thriller!! be 10 cm of that jacket, with just a glass of separation put me goosebumps! seem to feel the force!
Oh there was something fun you could interact in several floors: one could play a mix, you could record another spirit awards "I wanna dance with somebody" on Whitney's voice, spirit awards you could try the sound of different instruments spirit awards ... especially fun for children ... of course!
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. (Log Out / Change)
About Search: Recent route Serendipity (NY) - my favorite movie NY I love you, XOXO 5 more days and I'll be home! Hard Rock Seattle (3) Seattle Center (2) Archives January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 Categories Uncategorized Travel Swiss Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com
% Of bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment