Friday, August 15, 2014

Yesterday was held the largest annual transfer music Grammy Awards 2012! With Nicki came to the Gra


Yesterday was held the largest annual transfer music Grammy Awards 2012! With Nicki came to the Grammy Pope, who belonged to her remarks !! She has performed with the songs "Roman Reoladed" and "Roman Holiday", we had the opportunity to hear the very first time! Among the resignation was releasing humorous scene, which was inspired by the movie Scary Movie 3 !! :) Her appearance was considered controversial and very exciting! Nicki was quite interesting costumes, whether during a performance or on the red carpet :) Add me pointless to describe what she was wearing when you can see it on the pictures: D Speech baftas 2011 saw rapper baftas 2011 Drake !! what are you saying I will try to translate it but I have an awful lot :) In this article we add videos of performances, photos from backstage, performances and red carpet. baftas 2011 More information will surely time :) - despite the fact that Nicki had 3 nominations did not win even one !! : O I do not understand baftas 2011 those people who decide about !! I admit, baftas 2011 I wanted to watch it I just fell asleep and I am happy: P because I would find everything dug :) But I'm so glad that Nicki performed at least :) And as she said, this year is not about whether anything but a win that is nominated !! and anyway once the skošku get: * - Videos: I tried to eat everything, from coming to Nicki appearances! Performance is still on YouTube only in poor quality, but I promise that I will add it later in HD :) So far Enjoy
New comment * Name: E-mail: Transmit response to the email. Web: Do not you have your own web yet? Create it for free on Blog.cz. * Text: Type your comment here
Actual articles PHOTOSHOOT: Pepsi: Now in a Moment VIDEO: Nicki Minaj - My Time Now Documentary (Part 3) (English subtitles) New layout + return! VIDEO: Vlog # 26 - Nicki to carry on a pink Lamborghini VIDEO: Good Morning America interviewed by Nicki at Kmart
NICKIMINAJ
Project: Pepsi "Live For Now"
COPY ONLY WITH MY SOURCE! baftas 2011 KOPÍRUJ only with source!


No comments:

Post a Comment