Thursday, August 14, 2014

3 Corinne | Web | February 12, 2012 at 11:34 | React


So I promised you that you will be informed of the Grammy Awards 2012! First, I'm going to pay Nicki and then when, where and what time :) So Nicki has 3 appearances today's nominations and "Best Newcomer", "Best Rap Album" and "Best performance"! Nicki will sit in a row with Taylor Swift, Lady Gago Miranda Lambert. Furthermore, it will also act but a single of which is not yet know whether the Grammy should reveal something about her new upcoming album "Pink Friday: Roman Reoladed" which comes out in April and most importantly junos pulse download introduce previously undisclosed her new single "Roman Holiday "! I do not know if I'm forgetting something: D .. this annual Grammy Awards are held in Los Angeles on Sunday and on Monday at 2 in the morning! CBS will broadcast them, but with us, as every year with translations (mostly it dubs Libor Boucek) CT2. Red carpet starts at midnight and the ceremony will start from 02:00. If you happen to not know anything and I did not write here to ask :) I have not always ugly: D Keep her thumb she must win !!! I wish to Rihanna, but Drake Nicki úúplne the most because she did that year and had a lot of really sorry for her when I talked about the nomination: P Good Luck Nicki: *
3 Corinne | Web | February 12, 2012 at 11:34 | React
Actual articles PHOTOSHOOT: Pepsi: Now in a Moment VIDEO: Nicki Minaj - My Time Now Documentary (Part 3) (English subtitles) New layout + return! VIDEO: Vlog # 26 - Nicki to carry on a pink Lamborghini VIDEO: Good Morning America interviewed by Nicki at Kmart
NICKIMINAJ
Project: Pepsi "Live For Now"
COPY ONLY WITH MY SOURCE! KOPÍRUJ only with source!


No comments:

Post a Comment