Wednesday, August 20, 2014

As you know, so on Sunday held great prizes, the Grammy Awards in 2012, in which Justin but unfortu


As you know, so on Sunday held great prizes, the Grammy Awards in 2012, in which Justin but unfortunately did not attend. But granting participated bafta game awards known DJ, producer and songwriter named Diplo, which stopped at the red carpet to make it so that short conversation. bafta game awards Diplo said he will work with Justin on his album Believe. Diplo continued: "I think it will be good cooperation. I met him several times in the studio. He is a very talented man. Very cool. Keep it up." I'm really glad to know others who will be part of the album Believe.
RSS feed | Log in | I want my blog as well | Homepage To page content | Shortcuts


No comments:

Post a Comment