Sunday, August 10, 2014

This time it seems to me a very successful udalosť..už quite a long time happened to me that I real


Awards Grammy Awards this year carried in mourning for the dead Whitney Houston, who already did not live his scheduled appearance at the biggest vma mtv music awards in the United States. Celebrities express their sadness over the loss hodubného amazing talent, but as they say: the show must go on.
Grammy this year was really a lot of black. vma mtv I do not know how many black dresses were planned in advance and how many celebrities exchanged his clothes in mourning colors at the last minute, but luckily found some exceptions to the red carpet a little "cheer". I also finally decided to abandon the suitability of the colors that you chose a celebrity rather I focused on what seemed a total of more or less appropriately.
I stayed pleasantly surprised by Alicia Keys, who wore a dress by Alexandre Vauthier. They make the perfect silhouette, but I have two complaints: could be a little shorter and show at least knee until no black strap shoes by her legs extended as well. Otherwise it louboutinky are very interesting, do not you think?
Carrie Underwood vma mtv really wanted červenokobercové clothes and has to have them. I have no qualms shear (especially during the walk looked beautiful), but the white color is not suitable for Carrie. Would like something softer and creamier. Then it would be great.
Who has really delivered this season? Corinne Bailey Rae. Unlike some other colleagues looks great in black. I like her blown hair and red lipstick, vma mtv but something different and softer, I would like to see on her feet.
I confess that I never Fergie is not quite the taste. Dress Jean Paul Gaultier took their transparency and color, which slightly trumps vma mtv singer, but also a little lace it absorbs. We chose to Stajl quite flattering picture, but in fact Fergie operates vma mtv in a dress a little more heavily. And here is the problem, at least in my opinion, just mentioned lace. Fergie is fine patterns of stylistic terms of accidents - often tends to different barb, where should probably remain so. What is your opinion?
Kate Beckinsale in a dress Zuhair Murad is disappointing. Do not get me wrong, the problem is not that it would look bad, or that it was something "problem". Her outfit is quite boring. Cream and black ... I think Kate could come to something more original. vma mtv
Another surprise of the evening is Kelly Osbourne. Although no longer'm not downright enthusiastic about her hair color, her golden sequins on the dress made me happy. It looks glamourous and feminine - and it really suits her.
One of the princesses of the evening was Kelly Rowland in Alberta vma mtv Ferretti dress. vma mtv Openable insect screen top with rich decoration, we have already had many times, but her look is nevertheless pleasant, although it is nothing special.
Rihanna bet everything that has a perfect body and looks sexy. All but blame her. Giorgio Armani dress align with gold accessories vma mtv and came to her. Note also the nice chain on the back.
When singer Robyn is difficult to assess. This is her style and no rules and limits to impose it. A big plus will certainly all women that takes every effort to conceal their less prominent vma mtv part of the body.
As we began to Article vma mtv Grammy winner, so it it will end well. We are talking about Taylor Swift, who wore a Zuhair Murad dress. vma mtv For the first time on the red carpet try something vma mtv new, but I can not say that it was the Bull's eye. The dress works útlučko and brushed the hair can not get used. Dress that had the acceptance rates, already operate much better. This is Taylor, as we know it - fine and beautiful.
This time it seems to me a very successful udalosť..už quite a long time happened to me that I really liked it very very several outfits :) example Katy Perry looks at Ellie Saab perfectly ... I stayed šoknutá that Rihanna is blond, but otherwise even the looks and gold chains with very nice and has a sexy front and back ... also I really like Carrie Underwood, and the next mega surprised me is Kelly Osbourne, has long been to me so very displeased :) http: //arainbowswan.blogspot com
Adele - holds up his style, but never bored me Amber Rose - one of the few "normal" outfits, vma mtv but even so I admire her, because very few women with bald head looks so beautiful :) Fergie - has an admirable character who is not afraid show, but the overall look I find it so wishy-washy ... I do not like or hairstyle and make-up have absolutely Rihanna- do not know if they do that dress, but I feel quite lost weight ... it's really HOT! Taylor Swift - dress by Zuhair Murad is just ... oh ... .majstrovské work: D but Taylor is active in them really cozy and has unnaturally large head compared to the body.
Taylor respects, there are also pictures where I different hairstyle, not so very slick. I think that this dress from Zuhair Murad wonderful and very her witnesses. Regardless of this year, there were enough beautiful model, so I do what I have to watch. :)
Rihanna actually pretty pochudla ... such attenuation in the upper oblastiac

No comments:

Post a Comment