Friday, July 4, 2014

With boredom and lack of inspiration for the story, I wrote a few songs, now present them to you. E


With boredom and lack of inspiration for the story, I wrote a few songs, now present them to you. Enjoy reading independent films 2011 and do not get mad that I add chapters regularly, so I am crazy XDDDD.
"War Fever" 1 I'm sitting all alone I'm here and you're there I think about what it was about what it was over I was always close I do not know why they came out what he himself is? Only full of evil My salty tears This is not just a game when you will not be darkness is everywhere Life with me will fly hard for me to cobble together a longer sentence I can say sorry But this is not Love Story bloodthirsty monster cold monster will take you far away the evil romance river do not come back here anymore will I only scars will not let you Although you will not easily my wolf paw Dam payment tormentors End bloody feast Wolves independent films 2011 triumph rollicking'll die like the shadows Through the great Black's tribe REF: This is not a "Star Wars" It's a real war Bello are a victim but I can tell you Once saved you agree I would have been closer to you make you feel how it feels to be in heaven 2 Edzio ahead of me is my ignorance is not about the book but about feminine charms My bike and leather Men's posture strength and agility Youthful innocence As for this That bastard did not change my mind Asshole, dung spastic This Cullen strengths of his sis (sister) is the goddess of fashion What is this? Some bullshit? independent films 2011 Dad is a doctor Zjarał my health for this is I'm good for It is my opinion about them Is now the fun? I do this experimentally Images are punishable? So badly I refrain? How can you resist? Edzia nasty mouth Until hair stand on end but I think I'm falling Come and make a selection I beg if he? Time honor REF: This is not a "Star Wars" It's a real war Bello are a victim but I can save you as soon as you accept I would have been closer to you make you feel how it feels to be in heaven
I went out and came back
You do not protesting
"Torn Heart" 1 Why so already, I hope you do not and I hope that you feel something That you love me, you need Now I know that's independent films 2011 not true That it was all lies Just have fun So just leave Me feelings , I can always think about how terribly love someone with all my heart I do not feel it anymore REF: Why do you hurt me? Why do you hurt? You know, I trusted his heart to you I gave you just tore them Disregarding whether toi worth Me feelings do not mean love you? I have nothing!
"Leave independent films 2011 life" independent films 2011 1 When all will betray you'll be sensitive to very bad not fight longer, stay here Leave a life, move fear as you think that the lack of said some harsh words time to cry, time to pain REF: Leave a life if you let today It will run after you apologize let it hurt you let fall, cry in front of you still thinks he is somebody But just as important is the illusion Maybe it's time to think, to leave him after the memory Allow 2 When life loses its meaning when you want to escape quickly Go away somewhere, leave it Leave love, leave the pain you think is it a sign because he broke your heart in half is his problem, not yours REF: Leave a life if you let today he will run after you apologize let it hurt you let fall, cry in front of you still thinks he is somebody independent films 2011 But just as important is the illusion Maybe it's time to think, leave it Leave after the memory
Add a comment
2014 (2) January (2) 2013 (41) October (2) September (1) July (9) June (11) VALID FOR SOMEONE IN MY LIFE ......... . IMPORTANT INFORMATION DANCES PIOSENECZKI ....... I'm sad song ............. real-life ........ CHAPTER 14 Part I - "Caught .... . "AUSTIN & ALLY DAY TWO AND A FEW FOTEK BLOG MY SONGS CHAPTER 13 -" You can not imagine how much they want ... May (9) April (9)


No comments:

Post a Comment