Monday, July 7, 2014

The first real mio. First a kiss and


In despair ... hope for a better indie spirit awards tomorrow ... (02/18/2014) Job :) (22/01/2014) New yeeeaaarrrr 2014 (04/01/2014) Wesoych wit! :) (12/21/2013) Friends CD (12/09/2013) Friends gone ... (12/04/2013) said spell :) (19/11/2013) Interview (11/07/2013) In defense of ... (10/26/2013) souvenirs from przeszoci :) (16.10.2013) I remember ... (07.10.2013) Results of the contest :) (10/01/2013) Competition :) (18/09/2013) Las :) (03.09. 2013) How to teach your child to use the potty :) (25/08/2013)
I think each of us has the memories related to the the tunes, songs. indie spirit awards When it comes' memories indie spirit awards spell ", odpywamy to moments where bylimy szczliwi, przeywalimy love, separation, or other important moments indie spirit awards in life. Blizzard decides my musical memories. Memories different, but important in my life. Maybe part of these songs may not be comfortable for you kitsch, but for me May sentimental value ... And all zaczo up from ... "Bursztyn" :)
The first "mio in imagination" is "blond" indie spirit awards with the Lambada video :) I wanted then so taczy with her as the chopper :) This song is the my first cassette tape that I bought for the money earned from the bottle (bottle oddawao up to purchase!) :)
"Niekoczca a story" - Stalimy with friends so many hours in line to buy a ticket for this movie. indie spirit awards It byo! To this day, for this movie back willingly. When I'd indie spirit awards like to, and it obejrzaa my Sylvia, because it really Pikna tell!
The first real mio. First a kiss and "KOAT heart." Szalaem for her!. Bylimy such fashion do not we knew nothing about life, but mio getting to me ... The smell and color of the dryer :) Haha it would crazy Union of ... Taczylimy at a party school when this song :)
Years of rebellion and traveling around the country. The years that byo a "Rocker" and Miao-up where the "system". She was strong music, strong drinks, car Trabant, concerts, sleeping stations indie spirit awards and pocigach. All byo so easy ... :) The song najagodniejsza of these years :)
The second mio :) Increased maturity and an ongoing several years. Crazy New Year's Eve sprawio know that this New Year's Eve takes so long :) For her carry out, for it will throw everything did I have. Because "mio is so big up, learn to color her ..." That was a few years that sprawio that I understood certain indie spirit awards things. It bya study of love and being together. My Mio after a few years you get to know ... It has been the same ... Zostalimy and friends at a later rozmawiao us better than in connection ... This song is "our song".
Film of the year modo - "Mio indie spirit awards in the rhythm of rap." Ogldaem it hundreds of times! It is simple and shows the world "naughty boyfriend" indie spirit awards had fajn hair, jacket and motorcycle :) no and a cool girl graaw this video :). To like Vanilla indie spirit awards Ice! Vietnam music! I recommend this movie.
After parting with of love, every day I accompanied the song Roxette. To the pain in my heart, emptiness and hours spdzone night over the sea. Conducted on tears and suffering and the question - why? Why mio hurts ... so why's gone, zostawiai has found someone else ...
During my failed CONNECTION get to know the girls :) Crush ... Isowa her eyes, her lips ... A few moments sprawio that pojawiy a'' butterflies in my stomach. " beds are not byo! Only pocaunki :) Byem in connection and I knew that it could not ... She must make the choice ... choose "star" mio. Did the right thing? Mio's gone ... mogo can be different? Moe mogem select "now"? Who knows how fate would roll up ... How to sing Kaja - "Again sit here and write about you .."
Holidays Midzyzdroje :) Wspinalimy up on the cliff in the film "Mode Wolves" :) A few days which sprawio that czuem up so szczliwy. Byem Modym wolf dog can do :) haha :) Memories s .. how are you doing this song :)
After of love, the pain comes time to search of love at the gym. That is all! Poznawaem new people, new girl. However, it was conducted on only fleeting znajomoci "oblivion" ... She was fun, formerly of the event, to alcohol and losing the set in tacu. Mao then I slept, keep coming back in the morning for homestays and almost immediately to work :) Byo "Ecstasy" ...
When you get to know byem single women. Byamatk ... Crazy romance in the summer :) know that beneath!, I know, le do it! She Miaa you! However,'s happened up ... I know you feel me up then women. I know that its a little Daem szalestwa indie spirit awards and dream given form. I know that oderwaem her for a while from the humdrum everyday life. I know I byem szczliwy ei ... After a few years, who wrote t track "Volveremus" :) write me an email and throw a link to this song ... It's almost like about us ...
'' Again, I'm here, the sand still the same, counters our feet, to dispel wind, as our owls, sea quiet murmur. At the marina who plays the guitar, indie spirit awards summer romance indie spirit awards at the heart zczy two, & nb

No comments:

Post a Comment