Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I also have a strange fondness for Canadians. Maybe because I usually people choice awards 2011 spe


I had previously written about Master Jeremy, because on March 4 passed the ninth anniversary of his transition to the other side of the shadow, but somehow I ran out of inspiration. Today is the moment when I would like to mention people choice awards 2011 about him and his wonderful works, because, as he wrote: The song is good for everything!
The song is a key way to spleenek - a fact hard to deny the Master wrong. Especially since his songs, kt yellow're created in a duet with George Wąsowskie and not only accompanied me since childhood and always makes me in a good mood. I love these trembling dwukwiaty our bodies, those occurring during people choice awards 2011 the winter sunshine e tables, ladies, held penance for his temper, tomatoes vibrant, like the heart, baby nieindywidualne, people choice awards 2011 caress foams, the September carpets, daddy s squads, lonely, waiting for her lover generations and, I think first of all, these wonderful, be zbłędnych, cheap bastards:
Apparently, when it rains the children get bored, but I will not be bored, both children people choice awards 2011 and adults how listening to beautiful songs with great lyrics. For me the text of the song, it is sometimes much more important than the music. One of the students of the Master Gear, Magda Umer, wrote a great song for Maryla Mary, so simple and beautiful at the same time that only sing:
In the meantime, the butterflies are flying people choice awards 2011 so much this, that, too much the meantime, we believe in fairy tales and brighter and brighter ... And yet sway our nights And yet sway us days Though longer people choice awards 2011 life, dammit, the afternoon is wonderfully, is wonderfully
As a child I fell in love a few times bezna dziejnie and pain (including John osiku, indeed in Mark Perepeczce, oh, mon Dieu!, What I imagined to myself, it's little head!), Platonic and baseless Stawno. One such was my love with an American doctorate in ethnology, which was more f rancuski, than to his French colleagues people choice awards 2011 after fachu.Pan people choice awards 2011 that occurred unless (do not give a cut hand, because I was too small) in Sopot, in a white outfit a la Elvis and sang ... flew away, I began to learn franc uskiego. The beauty of this story, however, is that the song words accompanied me to this day and, in my sentence sincerely, people choice awards 2011 it is one of the most beautiful prayers that anyone kiedyko lwiek wrote ... The Lord called Joe Dassin and died of a heart attack six days before the my eleventh birthday, a song that I dug in the chair and that I love to this day, is here n'existais Et si pas ...
I also have a strange fondness for Canadians. Maybe because I usually people choice awards 2011 speak two languages, people choice awards 2011 which continually recognize and like: French and English. Lesbian love on satin voice, kdlang, like Leonard Cohen, people choice awards 2011 Garou, Shania Twain, some songs Celinki (Celine Dion), but most of all I love this small little guy, very thin little man, this vegetarian with a sensational hoarseness, Bryan Adams. His albums have pozdzierany (especially The Best of Me), because Bryan is not enough that has a great voice, it still writes really good, thoughtful lyrics. However, in the rainy dzionki, go on YT and watch it in a duet with the great tenor, and immediately put in a great mood ...
Michal Bajor, is an artist whom I really appreciate people choice awards 2011 because I was on the dozen or so concerts, people choice awards 2011 which always fared well and sings songs close to my heart, with very good texts, including Jo, our Kofta and Wojciech Młynarski, which probably still write. Recently, admittedly, disappointed me a concert of French songs (translations, arrangements, repertoire), and I did not buy this album, however, is the song of Michael, with the text of John Wołek, which is due and in the text and the arrangement, always positively affects me, me: former young goat. ;-)
As I wrote once before on this blog, I'm very lucky in my life to people I meet on the way. One of such wonderful people is my favorite professor, Mr. Jerzy Bielunas that, except that teaches directing, writing lyrics (m. Al. For children), it's still a lot of text translators. And he does it well (I know that French is his passion). One white with songs that amuse me, is translated by Mr. Jerzy old Claude Nougaro French song, sung masterfully by Jack Bończyka:
"Is people choice awards 2011 it dry bread for a horse?" - Asked Jerema Stepowski the show Fri. Civil War. And I really like the CD with his songs, sung in the Warsaw dialect, songs Filling ionymi whole range of surreal humor and wit. My favorite is a little song about an unusual triangle:
Today only, but better late than ... later, I discovered a song with a terrific text Magda Czapiński Fri Forecast for tomorrow. N and I will certainly people choice awards 2011 accompany it long anyway text already know by heart:
There are days that even I do not want to get out from under the quilts, to meet with the aura and the rest of you adjust radyjko, but listening is impossible, because in the media as usual ominous. Do not reach for the bottle of medicine for the nerves do not eat Prozac and bromine know, after the chorus and zanuć it yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment