Monday, June 30, 2014

Oh, exactly at the childishness I write a little higher. Somehow the song will sooner or younger to


Hey! Today was the premiere of my new song on the radio ESKA, as well as premiere video! :) I got a million messages about the video and the song-I am delighted that so did you react positively 53rd grammy awards to me ... It's sooooo important moment in his career and I could not wait until my work and the people involved in it will see the light of day! Thank you to everyone 53rd grammy awards who contributed to the song and the clip :)) I hope to remain for long in your pocket and will accompany you throughout the summer and much, much more ...! Cordially invite you to listen and watch:
Waiting for your opinions in the comments :) Besides, you can now download the song "GPS", it would be a pleasure for me :))) I encourage you to use legal music :)) following links: iTunes - https://itunes.apple .com / en / album/gps-single/id875266342 Muzodajnia - http://www1.plus.pl/ Muzodajnia / main / album.html? ALBUMID = 558502 & artistId = 433548 & t = Honey + Honor + Skarbek% 2BGPS Deezer - http://www.deezer.com/album/ 7,783,979 Spotify - http://open.spotify.com/track/7mwXFbHZ9DBwoQJlxwSS7g Music T-Mobile - http:/ / www.muzyka.t-mobile.pl/main/utwor.htm?pid=3856840 PLAY - http://www.playthemusic.pl/mp3/utwor.html?pid=1693788&artistId=52156&t=Honey+Honorata+Skarbek% 53rd grammy awards 2BGPS Download Playing The Waiting for your phone with the song "GPS" on: Nyu Mobile - http://halogranie.njumobile.pl/Zestaw/159565 Orange - http://halogranie.orange.pl/utwor/kup/159565 PLAY - http://www.playthemusic.pl/rbt/utwor.html?pid=1693787&t=Honey+Honorata+Skarbek%2BHoney+Honorata+Skarbek+GPS Plus - http://plusstore.plus.pl/muzyka/czasoumilacz (search engine you must enter the "GPS") Big Kisses, H.
These cries of "lack of coverage, available network" a little annoying, and are unnecessary, but other than that personally I am extremely surprised, the song is catchy. ;) I'm also not for promoting nudity, but in the end you have something to show. :) Regards! Reply Delete
I have exactly the same sentence. Usunęłabym the "lack of coverage, available network" and it would be good to my ears ;) Besides all a plus. Although somehow this music probably more for the younger audience. I myself am only two years older than you and somehow I feel this song for the youth more. Waiting 53rd grammy awards for something with teeth ;) Delete
The perfect song for the summer - will Hicior! 53rd grammy awards Congratulations :) The video is wonderful, but I would have donated a moments on the wall with lamps - does not fit the conventions merry music video, a negative look at the hair, and really more attractive than writhing against the wall, laughing and look natural at other times of the clip. However, this is just a detail that does not affect the fact that the entire clip estimate as pleasing to the eye and positive - until you want to listen and watch :) Yours hot! Reply Delete
hmm, I got a little mixed feelings. The song is catchy easily and is quite enjoyable, your vocal sounds cool, cool video, so light, house. However, I feel as if the song was a bit ... childish? :) I think it's pretty apt description. Especially the screams in the beginning. Well, but what if it is carefree and dreams about somebody else with that we associate as not just a wonderfully carefree children? :) Well, but generally a plus, congratulations. :) Reply Delete
Oh, exactly at the childishness I write a little higher. Somehow the song will sooner or younger to very young at heart (although strangely enough I feel 12 years and the song still does not convince me ;)). Honey, actually scenes with strange lamps are those easy-going, cheerful fresh air. I'd give it to my coveted song of the claw ;) No but she still sing'' to'' go its own way, so what I'll tell you how you record videos: D Delete
Anonymous May 9, 2014 21:07
Honey, I blink too much unnecessary 53rd grammy awards cry more subtle than scream because you do not have a very strong voice as you sing so loudly it seems like you're screaming scene with lights tempting but a bit taken out of context video, a little restless .. Positive, the look great glowing, can see that you love what you're doing ... If not scream and lights it with ogladnelabym think this video again :) greetings honey Reply Delete
Why the lights honey which is a song Christmassy? Reply Delete
I was pleasantly surprised, especially music video. best moments when the little which is not fell off the sidewalk and Turned August relying on the railing D are such spontaneous and shows your distance to each Gross :) very cool, joyous song :) congratulations :) Reply Delete
It was to be good, came too .. I'm surprised your voice, his color, the warm :) And these views architecture. Well, unfortunately, nothing more lyrics is pointless, video is przekombinowany and your behavior colloquially as the gimbazy. Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment