Thursday, April 17, 2014

Well, what can I say ... Britney Spears (and D

Plus and minus: Grammy Award | Kiklca - a fashion pulitzer photography blog
First you mention deserves Lady Gaga in Armani Privé gown. In any case, I admire the originality and imagination. Waiting to be launched repeated, but you always come up with crazy (read: stupid). The fact is that we can not be assessed together with other (perhaps we could make Lady Gaga Vs. Contest Rihanna, but Rihanna also shamefully lost). Among the sculptures get my a ten, but the expression on his face is great. I'm a freak bitch baby.
Beyoncé pulitzer photography time was not too naked in a suit Stephane Rolland, but her critics are not too fond of. Or perhaps because of this (?). Menu is quite like clothing, jewelry and make-up are another story. I do not believe that after wearing these earrings her ears still the same. Black Shadow - mah ... What are these gold ribbons in her hair but I do not get it. Oh, earrings are the work of Lorraine Schwartz.
On the other hand, there are many enthusiastic on Taylor Swift in shining blue KaufmanFrancu (I can not find the exact answer or write together or apart), which also considers do not seem bad, but nothing special on NO. Cut-out do not like it or. at least not on it, as well as the front and rear part of me does not seem to be "balanced" (if you know what I mean).
Rihanna was in Elie Saab Haute Couture gown is one of those who made this year needed dose of white on the red carpet. Definitely a good attempt (compared to what katastrafo before), although I do not know ... It is somewhere between Lady Gaga category and the category which includes most of the others, so that they do not know how good a choice. Let's say that I like this time.
Carrie Underwood (Georges Chakra) acts as a bit boring, because I am still under the impression so far displayed. The early part of me is much like it if I showed what leg would probably be a great dress.
Well, what can I say ... Britney Spears (and D & G-ROM, of course) succeeded epic fail. Haha! I wish I could have asked what the hell he was thinking when he clothes in it. By itself seems happy with her boyfriend / Menager not really. In fact, his whole way of shock failed to close his mouth, he recovered only after Britney sat down at his place in the darkened hall.
Katy Perry to me in a dress Zaca Posen again does not seem as bad as many believe. Maybe only in another color because it looks like it is trying to create the appearance that the flowers and glitter glued directly on the skin. I hope this is not true thought.
Yeah, even Miley Cyrus has not attracted a lot of applause, apparently because clothing is not suitable for her 17 years. It seems that Taylor Swift increasingly unsuitable for its 20 years. Anyway, it seems to me determine what is appropriate and what is not excessive for what age, if not completely redundant. The menu is Hervé Léger dress in quite like it to be Miley has 17 or 27
Jennifer Lopez (Versace) I like herb, as I tend to, although it is still very much in its style. I hope knob on the right side of the band is not due to some corset, which is in one place receded. Definitely I take the shoes.
If I was soon unconditionally in love with Diane Kruger, has finally won the competition with me. Lea Michele is delicious pulitzer photography in this short dark-blue suit (Romona Keveza) pulitzer photography and proves that she's doing just as good in the short or long dress, pulitzer photography or closed-necked, simple or full.
Pink (Tony Ward haute couture) pulitzer photography is a long time decided to wear something classic. And I think her gray color which port. Although the strapless dress looks like a bodybuilder, I'm still excited. Hooray for Pink.
With his boldness was also fascinated Nadeea otherwise fairly active campaigner for animal Oravice. pulitzer photography Since her security guards banned from the Grammys in the style of "I'd rather go naked than wear fur" is our quick throw up a few things that are coincidentally had the car (since the summer bikini, shiny bolero with previous hour and a transparent skirt which is normally bought as a surprise for my boyfriend for Valentine's pulitzer photography Day). "I'd rather go naked than wear almost fur" appearance was acceptable for security and also Nadeea can zapozirala on the red carpet.
Category: Plus and minus badges: Armani Privé, Beyonce, pulitzer photography Britney pulitzer photography Spears, Carrie Underwood, D & G, Diane Kruger, Elie Saab Haute Couture, Emilio Pucci, Fergie, Georges Chakra, Grammys, Heidi Klum, Hervé Léger, Jennifer Lopez, Katy Perry, KaufmanFranco, Lady Gaga, Lea Michele, Lorraine pulitzer photography Schwartz, Miley Cyrus, Nadeea, Nicole pulitzer photography Kidman, Pink, red carpet, Rihanna, Romona Keveza, Stephane Rolland, Taylor Swift, Tony Ward haute couture, Versace, Zac Posen


No comments:

Post a Comment