Friday, April 18, 2014

Last I just switch to another program when Giuliana (if I remember right name) which could not prai

Irena Sirena "Grammys 2012: Gagaizacija and pathos
Actually it was quite funny. First, relatively quiet BAFTA, then jump into anything but calm "a celebration of music" as invitees and organizers say Grammy. latin grammy en vivo That will focus Whitney Houston, it was clear before, but I totally forgot latin grammy en vivo what bizarka small red carpet prior to such grants of, if not just looking at the photos. I think they are about their own personal memories of Whitney asked everything, even the Kings of Leon and Paris Hilton. Smaller than the star, the more was associated with Houstonovo; questions about it as it slid out somewhere between mutual crawling in the ass and commenting clothes and if it was not Whitney, then 90 percent of today's pop singer latin grammy en vivo is apparently would never have started singing. You do not say, madam was significant event was cool, but everything was so natural as manicure a la Louboutin latin grammy en vivo Miss Adele. This was actually a big winner took home the six gramofončkov and I do not know if it was ever look as good as on the Grammy Awards; operations vocal obviously do wonders. Well, a new hair color and red lipstick, which in the end there was no trace.
I even hold up prayers for Whitney Houston when the entire hall actually bent head and and join reaching God. Sometimes, as an unbeliever feel like someone forgot to get my dose of drugs and he did not understand why everyone calm participate in these rituals. That the wolf sit and gets hurt? I do not know the prayers belong to the Church and to each individual latin grammy en vivo who chooses to do so; the ones on the Grammys, latin grammy en vivo I still feel I like being ambushed, but I was not even there. Despite the obvious deep faith of everyone but no one what would materially impair the Pope, which was brought with him a red cap Nicki Minaj. Last year Gagino egg, this year Nickijin Pope. Great. Ridiculous. Fucking ridiculous.
And then I prefer to turn off the TV and went to bed, which is not any good in today's sense of povoženosti a widespread mixture of pathos and gagaizacije was too stupid even for me. I subsequently visited a couple of gigs, including latin grammy en vivo Jennifer Hudson, who of course did not disappoint (I Will Always Love You I'm doing really irritated, but I appreciate her voice and that there is no singing karaoke, but turned a little in his own), including Adele still unable to sing and Nicki do not get it even when her story with the Pope comes into context. It's silly. Much more than those from middle to MIA Superbovli.
But, this specimen on the second picture is really at hand some weapons like that? One finger indicated by the MIA is really so blasphemous against machine guns. Ah Americans long ago I gave up on you and your God bizarre sense of ethics and principles. Irena - 13.02.2012 19:20
Last I just switch to another program when Giuliana (if I remember right name) which could not praise the appearance and dress Kate Beckinsale and her between all excited scurrying to tell about how she likes to read about it in magazines etc..
At the prayer feel uncomfortable just Slovenes. Also, I'm not religious, I do not go to church, but I never bothered prayer. In this case, head down and respectfully wait until the end. Irena - 13.02.2012 at 20:00
'd never worked the scene, let people practice whatever they want, I respect their decision, but I do not like that I impose this or that I connect with it, as if it were a matter of course. My freedom ends where the alien starts, but in terms of religion, I have a constant feeling that I have to go "playing along" latin grammy en vivo just so that everyone is happy. except for me. Johan - 13.02.2012 latin grammy en vivo at 20:09
no but I'm still faithful, and disturbed prayer which follows. Because it is off topic, but to Whitney latin grammy en vivo rest in peace, but to me it seems that her our media (this was the first news in the newspaper yesterday) pay even more attention than the red carpet. The E! but it is even more Poden.
I also looked at this footage with prayer and the whole freak show. Me too bothered at this Catholic rape by a collective consciousness - We are the Borg. We Will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile! Otherwise, Hustonova it is zafiksala to death, that is, committed suicide which is the Catholic perception smretni sin and will burn in hell, so that all those prayers for various Gag and Minajic badly needed. Cheyenne - 13.02.2012 at 21:21
I have not seen you missed gowns on the red carpet-OK, it's true that this Grammy, but you know that something is not right when Rebecca Black among the better dressed. Adele looked like Ana Tavcar, Katy Perry wore something that would be more pasalo Helen Mirren, Nicki Minaj reminded me not scary red dwarf of horror "Do not Look Now", latin grammy en vivo fergie but ... ugh, for what Tacky outfit did not find Words! yet at the sight of Robyn, who otherwise love, my stomach turned! Sakir - 13.02.2012 latin grammy en vivo at 21:33
from the gage to this abnormal repulsive

No comments:

Post a Comment