Friday, May 29, 2015

I just do not understand how you can in the 21st century still exists ema band so absurd a law such


Last November, I registered a complementary activity in the area of body care. With the start of a new calendar year, we began Chamber of Craft send invitations to the various ema band trade fairs, artisan newsletter and of course money orders for subscriptions. For quite some time I was thinking when I meet any application form, anywhere in the portal for registration activities (e-VEM) checked the option that I want to become a member of any organization, such as the OZS.
Today I call on the respective organization and ask you to send me an exit statement, because I apparently mistakenly joined in their organization. Madam told me that I was to enrollment in the commercial register automatically become their member, as this is statutory. Ladies, I explained that I do not want, because I do not have anything from the Chamber and I do not intend to avail their service. With each exchanged argument as to increase both the temperature of my processor as blood pressure. The highlight is our dialogue reached with the following phrases:
I just do not understand how you can in the 21st century still exists ema band so absurd a law such as this, which provides for the compulsory membership of this organization vulture. Somehow, to understand, and even then it conditional that the membership would be compulsory for those who have a full sp, but not for those who have registered complementary activity. Another thing that I do not understand is the amount of monthly subscription fees ranging between 10 and 50 . But it really should not lose words.
member ema band ies (a) anyone who is involved in how community organization: be a member of a trade union; elect to acquire, accept ema band new members; entered among members; member of the Committee, Party / support, regular, founding member of the Society / honorary member; corresponding member of the Academy of Sciences and Arts * sport. Whoever is involved in sports and society has a certain age // each of the persons constituting the closed group: immediate family members; members ema band of the workforce; passengers and crew members
The member is therefore a person involved in the organization that this organization is obliged, if so specified in the articles of association, pay a membership fee. The question to me the question of whether someone can a member of the organization without the consent of both the member and the organization. Equally absurd is the definition of affiliation RCC, which member you become baptized. And it increases people's control. It's good that we too do not pošljajo orders for the payment of the membership fee ...
Compulsory membership of the chamber of commerce is not an isolated case. Note that membership in the medical, pharmacy Chamber, Chamber of Nurses and Midwives Association and laboratory medicine, which should be resolved by the new Law on Health Care. Reply Delete


No comments:

Post a Comment