Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Best dressed celebrity Ciara Eva Longoria Gwyneth paltry (performance) Heidi Klum Janelle Monae Jen


In order already 53 prizes Grammy Awards took place this year with all that goes with it: amazing performances, surprises when granting price itself, but of course a nice dress on the red carpet, which fits the main word here.
For this year's Grammy for we Incentive points can determine a golden color, which is the dress repeated three (LeAnn Rimes, Heidi Klum, Kim Kardashain); Mark Pucci was repeated three times and Emporio Armani twice as well as Jean Paul Gaultier. The prize for the best costume prize but you certainly deserve Lady Gaga, who came dressed in the egg. It also occurred to someone else!
In the first half of the article Grammy HVIEZDA Adam Levine, Bar Rafaeli, Beyoncé, Christina Aguilera, Ciara, Esperanza Spalding, Eva Longoria, Gwyneth Paltrow, Hayley Willaims, Heidi Klum, Janelle Monae, Jennifer Hudson, Jennifer Lopez and Katy Perry.
Best dressed celebrity Ciara Eva Longoria Gwyneth paltry (performance) Heidi Klum Janelle Monae Jennifer Hudson Jennifer Lopez Kelly Osbourne Nice, but not the focal Adam Levine Bar Rafaeli Beyonce Esperanza Spalding dress that did not take Diana Argon Gwyneth Paltrow (minidress) Total fiasco Christina Aguilera Katy Perry Extravagant and stunning Hayley Williams
Singer Adam Levine arrived on the red carpet in a jacket, gray shirt, slacks and "Canada". The combination of strange, but the Grammy experiments and permit me to sit on it completely.
Gwyneth paltry had the speeches black body with a large neck. It is true that black is her favorite color, you could wear less, but thanks to the neckline, krikľavoružovým earrings and shoes in green and blue this outfit nadľahčila so I give it a thumbs up.
Nearby category fiasco and extravagant and amazing, I decided at Hayley Williams. Despite the fact that her outfit is kitsch like thunder, I decided to give her a point for courage point for gaudy hairy tutu skirt and orange hair.
Heidi Klum I finally once like. Her long golden dress and the perfect choice of color snake boots are just amazing. The only thing that bothers me is great neckline. I think Heidi is the type of neck, which needs more "support".
When I saw Jennifer Hudson, I almost did not recognize her. The Versace dress shines, is to cut it will look great, beautiful narrows golden globe live the waist and does not hurt that showed little breasts. It is sexy and elegant at the same time.
No, Jennifer Lopez has a shorter dress could find, but it can not build on the wrong side of the card? This woman has such a strong sex appeal, which is only one woman can have. Her glittering silver outfit, handbag and shoes looks more diskoguľu - but only in the best. This woman is amazing in everything to himself placed around, but the more the shine, the better.
That Katy Perry had done quite new, original and tailored dress Emporio Armani did not save it before, it looks like a bad version of haute couture Angels golden globe live Victoria's Secret. Maybe next time you should sign up as a model and try others in the exercise of its wings a little more refined.
but here I raise Jennifer Hudson is extremely nice ... I like the styling of Diana Argon, only length dress her extremely shortened legs, which bothers me a lot ... but gentle touch of punk and production of VW takes me ... I love the look Janelle Monae Men (which otherwise I do not know ...), which reminds me a lot, one of Rihanna's outfits from the Costume Institute gala ... I think two years back ...
Jennifer Hudson - beauty, it's very lands, Ciara - sexy and refined .... Gwyneth - in short, the satach me právěže like more, it's just her style ... BTW did you notice rovnake boots by Hudson and Paltrow ??? those with pink paint - thumbs up!:-)
CHICHI 15.02.2011 (17:57)
I was a Grammy this year did not address, so look forward to the "recount" here: Jennifer Lopez diva surreal for me, I even start looking Superstar (although I highly dislike singing competition, golden globe live rather dance) if only because of the fact what she is wearing and Steven Tyler dressed. Awesome. And as for the length dress, since a few days ago became the ambassador of Gillette Venus, I think it is clear that the legs must show, vats to walk :) Longoria, Hudson, Ciara, Klum great. Me is really like and Gwyneth and právěže in those minis. Pride me taka uncharacteristically "badass" :) Aguilera terrible Perry following his own classic (wings, sequins, heart, etc.) and Esperanza would I like more the other shoes and if the clothes golden globe live were Hladke available from the waist down ... With her afro hairstyle and Calling all those I'm excessive pride. Normally I'm not tired eyes. Knife and finally get your Beyonce, whose outfit I fondly of that was on the carpet or anything neodovzdavala, but the blond hair it would like to be plucked. It looks like Vlachika ciganka. golden globe live xxx
aaaaa why no one noticed that Beyonce golden globe live is blond? I like her al

No comments:

Post a Comment