Friday, December 19, 2014

1. Emma Stone looked uniquely Bottega Veneta with a lace dress. 2. Selena Gomez wore a Giambattista


So, on 5 June hit another one for the MTV Movie Awards. As you know, this year the most awards swept Twilight, I did not really agree with what ... But better not to deviate from the topic. I decided to share my opinion about the best and worst celebrity thought was this year.
1. Emma Stone looked uniquely Bottega Veneta with a lace dress. 2. Selena Gomez wore a Giambattista Valli. I really enjoyed this simple but done pretty combination. 3. Emma Watson wore a cream dress by Marchesa. I always really like Emma's style; This time is no exception. 4.Leighton best visual effects Meester and Balmain dress. I do not really model the garment to the heart, but such an event as the MTV Awards this dress very glossy teak.
1. Seeing best visual effects the Lil 'Mama first thought about Nicki Minaj. Dress do not reproach; I just do not like how it aligned shoes and hairstyle. 2. Kristen Stewart, in my opinion, very rarely look nice. At first glance, the dress looked bad, but I looked closer and skin staples for me somehow appeared out of sorts. 3. Amanda Bynes wore a Herve Leger dress that seemed too small and too apsitempusi, and, instead, to highlight best visual effects the advantages of the figures, only to widen its shortcomings. 4. Nicki Minaj. Maybe things and bad, but in my opinion, the upper part is 'a bit' too much. What do you like / dislike? best visual effects Dovilė x
2013 (4) September (1) August (1) July (1) June (1) 2012 (22) October (1) May (2) April (8) March (6) February (3) January (2) 2011 (91) December (11) November (6) October (3) September (16) August (8) July (19) January (13) owl pendant chain with New nail varnishes Benefit products with July GLAMOUR magazine! Minty freshness Daily Nails: MUA 18 best hand cream? My white dress facial skin care routine Daily Nails: Barry M Coral MTV Movie Awards best visual effects 2011 - the best and the worst one pound nails cosmetics Day: H & M Dazzling Jade eBay blush palette May (14) April (1)
eBay 15 colors maskuoklių best visual effects / corrector palette


No comments:

Post a Comment