Friday, October 3, 2014

When I started this post I had planned that it almost only to be about


It's been almost week since the MTV Video Music Awards was held. Miley Cyrus's butt met Robyn Thicke his stride, N'Sync reunited, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis gave clear message about what they think about homophobia, as did Lady Gaga about booing in the audience and the performers portrayed as competitors in the media. It was an eventful show, for better or worse, it is this easy-going awards press has chosen to use substantial resources among Syria conflict and the countdown oscar jennifer lopez to the general election. It is undoubtedly a superficial oscar jennifer lopez topic, but in my eyes it has the press has chosen to focus on following the VMAs a good indicator of a society nasty attitude.
Naturally, the Miley Cyrus-fuss concerns me most here. For those who have not got it with you, Miley shook her ass and slid his tongue over the stage floor, wearing latex lingerie. Amid behavior swagger fully clad man behind the big summer hit "Blurred Lines" Robin Thicke on stage and the two flirted vehemently through his song. Cyrus has had huge lot of heat for his behavior, but bizarrely enough, it has almost twice as old guy that performs text "I know you want it, I hate These blurred lines, I've got something so big it'll rip your ass in two "hardly been mentioned.
When I started this post I had planned that it almost only to be about "Blurred Lines" -låten and the uncensored music video, oscar jennifer lopez when I wrote a detailed critical analysis of both. If you have not seen the video, you can see the "glory" here:
"We tried to do on everythingthat was taboo. oscar jennifer lopez Bestiality, drug injections, and everythingthat is completely oscar jennifer lopez derogatory towards women. Because all three of us are happily married with children, we were like, "We're the perfect two guys make fun of this." People say, 'Hey, oscar jennifer lopez do you think this is degrading two women? "I'm like, "Of course it is. What a pleasure it is two degrade a woman. I've never gotten two do that before. I've always respected women. "So we just wanted two turn it over on its head and make people go," Women and Their bodies are beautiful. Men are always gonna wanna follow themselve oscar jennifer lopez around. "
Although I want to believe that Robin Thicke not mean any harm and that "Blurred oscar jennifer lopez Lines" is ironic, it is still a part of me that will start a campaign to ban it. Especially since Thicke apparently not understood that the recipient is part of the communication. I think it's disrespectful to the listeners to not be able to recognize that it should oscar jennifer lopez not take much to understand "Blurred Lines" as a tribute to a typical rape scenario. The reason I however chose not to publish my analysis is that I have realized that "Blurred Lines" is far from the only song on the radio that can be perceived as such. Although I hear a lot of rough hip hop. It would simply be hypocritical of me to hang out this one song when I have R. Kelly on my playlist. oscar jennifer lopez In addition, I think you should, to the extent it is justifiable, giving artists and listeners room for interpreting the music itself. So I do not accuse those who dance to "Blurred Lines" at the party to actually defend rape. That said, there is no good excuse for me and countless second helps to strengthen the popularity of these songs. We like doing it, but choose to ignore that major artists such as Kanye West and Chris Brown servant to behave like assholes, should take us along.
Nevertheless, oscar jennifer lopez it is most important to me is that people should have a clear understanding of what they consume. Do not look at the gender dynamics of "Blurred Lines" -musikkvideoen and came to the conclusion that the way to getting laid is to give women drugs and whisper oscar jennifer lopez in their ears, "I know you want me." Laugh at anyone at all could think like that. That said, I find it hard to see the irony in "Blurred Lines", then I think either text, video or Thicke even manages to convey it, and will thus see that the song does not play in my own home unless it is cut faces .
As someone who is actually quite excited for Miley Cyrus, it was therefore quite sucks to see her perform "Blurred Lines". But far kjipere, it was to keep track of all the criticism she has received in retrospect, when Robin Thicke did exactly the same as her. The big difference between the two was that the Mileys part of the number she was the most stripped on stage, while Robyn Thicke had hired female dancers to show skin for him. Yes, Miley Cyrus has a lot of young fans who'd rather do without seeing her Twerk and sing about snorting cocaine at a party, but a song that (indirectly) promotes serious prejudice when it comes to sex and sex is surely at least as bad.
Finally, I would press for the bright focus on the positive things that happened during the VMAs. The show included despite all appearances oscar jennifer lopez of hardworking and talented artists like Justin Timberlake and Daft Punk, and Macklemore & Ryan had used an

No comments:

Post a Comment