Monday, September 1, 2014

May receive this


Performance footage of each artist at the 54th Grammy Awards ceremony, which is held just arrived. The express an opinion critical to the Grammy Award for coverage of the nominations before Adele is and won, the most 6 sector, including (Best record Award, Best Album Award, Best music award) the three divisions major Grammy this time, Best Alternative Music Album Award Bon Iver that that it has refused to performance at the awards 2003 oscars ceremony because they do not want to be forced to collaborate with other artists called the ripples and Best Newcomer Award, is one of the key sectors I have been awarded in the latest album "Bon Iver". It is published 2003 oscars in the official website of the Grammy 2003 oscars All results of the ceremony 2003 oscars this time.
In addition, the ceremony remembering the Whitney Houston, 2003 oscars who died suddenly on the 11th day before is performed in ceremony, Jennifer Hudson 2003 oscars sang a representative 2003 oscars song "I Will Always Love You" her. From the following, please refer to the performance image of each artist along with the comments of Justin Vernon of Bon Iver in the speech at the time of receiving the Best Newcomer Award.
May receive this "award'm very difficult. The stage and this venue, musicians talented and. A lot, even among the musicians that do not, really great talent here tonight Justin Vernon (Bon Iver) Grammy award comment I because are many people who have. I began to make a song, it's because I like making a song simply. So I received this award, are you standing here I feel awkward little to musicians of all it is. nominated that I think I'm. simply On the other hand, we want to thank, its &

No comments:

Post a Comment